Growing Better Together
Fane Valley is now one of Ireland's most progressive agri-food businesses, with interests in red meats, feed compounding, porridge oats and breakfast cereals, agricultural supplies, and renewable energy, operative across Europe. Our commitment to developing our work force is paramount in meeting our objective of delivering quality products with top class service at competitive prices.
Fane Valley has a diverse culture reflecting the diversity not only in the business functions but also in our locations. As a company we embrace change and continuously strive to be the best in whatever sector we enter.
Store Sales Person - Ballymena
Reference: Ref: FVS/SSPB/09/19
Closing Date: 27th September 2019
Fane Valley Stores is a leading supplier of animal health and agricultural products to farmers and the rural community. With an expanding network of agri-retail stores and a strong on-line platform, our aim is to exceed the expectations of our customers.
If you possess a “can do “attitude we would be delighted to receive your application.
This role is part time, however full time hours are available between the Ballymena Mart Store and another Fane Valley Stores site.
Within these roles you will be given the opportunity to carry out a wide variety of tasks and therefore flexibility is required.
It is essential that all applicants have:
- A good basic education;
- Retail product knowledge of agricultural goods;
- Forklift Licence or willing to be trained;
- Experience in crop and/or animal husbandry;
- Competence in the use of computers;
- An interest in and knowledge of agriculture;
- Excellent communication skills, a friendly, helpful and enthusiastic personality.
Preference will be given to candidates with:
- Previous experience in a retail stores environment;
- A recognised agricultural qualification;
- An SQP qualification;
- Knowledge of computerised stock control systems.
To request an application form please contact the HR Department at Fane Valley. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: (028) 9261 0480 or download an application form at www.fanevalley.com/careers.