Growing Better Together
Fane Valley is now one of Ireland's most progressive agri-food businesses, with interests in red meats, feed compounding, porridge oats and breakfast cereals, agricultural supplies, and renewable energy, operative across Europe. Our commitment to developing our work force is paramount in meeting our objective of delivering quality products with top class service at competitive prices.
Fane Valley has a diverse culture reflecting the diversity not only in the business functions but also in our locations. As a company we embrace change and continuously strive to be the best in whatever sector we enter.
Reference: Job Ref: FVS/SA/12/1
Closing Date: 10th December 2019
Fane Valley Stores is a leading supplier of animal health and agricultural products to farmers and the rural community. With an expanding network of agri-retail stores and a strong online platform, our aim is to exceed the expectations of our customers.
We are currently recruiting for the following position at our Augher Store.
Within this role you will be given the opportunity to carry out a wide variety of tasks and therefore flexibility is required.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times;
- Interacting with the customer in a pleasant, friendly and helpful manner;
- Assisting with stock management and product replenishment;
- Printing and programming of visual and electronic livestock identification products;
- Supporting other store functions when needed;
- Complying with relevant legal obligations.
- Previous work experience in a retail environment;
- Retail product knowledge of agricultural goods;
- Experience in stock control;
- Competence in the use of computers;
- Demonstrate excellent communication and problem-solving skills;
- Demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail;
- Be a team player, capable of working with minimum supervision;
- Ideally have an interest and qualification in agriculture.
To request an application form please contact the Human Resources Department at Fane Valley. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: (028) 92 610480
or apply directly through our website www.fanevalley.com/careers.