Growing Better Together
Fane Valley is now one of Ireland's most progressive agri-food businesses, with interests in red meats, feed compounding, porridge oats and breakfast cereals, agricultural supplies, and renewable energy, operative across Europe. Our commitment to developing our work force is paramount in meeting our objective of delivering quality products with top class service at competitive prices.
Fane Valley has a diverse culture reflecting the diversity not only in the business functions but also in our locations. As a company we embrace change and continuously strive to be the best in whatever sector we enter.
Technical Sales Specialist
Reference: Ref: FVS/TSS/02/20
Closing Date: 21st February 2020
Fane Valley is the largest retail distributor of agronomy, forage and ruminant nutrition products and services in Northern Ireland. An opportunity now exists to take over a well established sales area in the North/North West.
We now invite applicants for the above position.
- To deliver ambitious growth strategies across the sales area to new and existing customers for a leading range of high-quality products including agro-chemicals, forage additives, cereal and grass seeds, lime and fertiliser products and feed additives;
- To provide customers with technical advice and agronomy support on crop production, including seed selection, crop nutrition, crop protection, soil nutrition and forage conservation;
- To provide customers with technical advice and support on ruminant nutrition to maximise feed efficiency, milk production and live weight gain.
- Have previous sales experience in an agronomy or farm supplies environment;
- Have previous experience of providing technical advice to farmers;
- Have a comprehensive understanding of the Northern Ireland agricultural industry;
- Ideally hold a 3rd level qualification in an agriculture or a related discipline, graduates are welcome to apply;
- Ideally be a qualified BASIS and FACTS Adviser;
- Have excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Have excellent business acumen and commercial awareness and be comfortable with delivering on ambitions targets.
In return the company offers an attractive salary with bonus, full training, a benefits package, a company vehicle and excellent career progression opportunities.
To request an application form please contact the HR Department at Fane Valley. Email: email@example.com, Tel: (028) 92 610480 or apply directly through our Get Got portal at https://fanevalley.getgotjobs.co.uk/home