Growing Better Together
Fane Valley is now one of Ireland's most progressive agri-food businesses, with interests in red meats, feed compounding, porridge oats and breakfast cereals, agricultural supplies, and renewable energy, operative across Europe. Our commitment to developing our work force is paramount in meeting our objective of delivering quality products with top class service at competitive prices.
Fane Valley has a diverse culture reflecting the diversity not only in the business functions but also in our locations. As a company we embrace change and continuously strive to be the best in whatever sector we enter.
Store Yard Person
Reference: Ref: FVS/SYP/02/20
Closing Date: 28th February 2020
Fane Valley Stores is a leading supplier of animal health and agricultural products to farmers and the rural community. With an expanding network of agri-retail stores and a strong on-line platform, our aim is to exceed the expectations of our customers.
We are currently recruiting for the following temporary position.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times;
- Providing sales and technical advice to customers on yard and warehouse products;
- Assisting customers with the loading of goods outwards;
- Unload and check all goods inwards and notify the manager of any shortages or damaged good;
- Ensure that the yard and warehouse are organised and maintained to a tidy and well-presented standard;
- Assist with the management of stock levels for the yard and warehouse;
- Supporting other store functions when needed;
- Complying with relevant legal obligations.
- Have retail product knowledge of agricultural goods;
- Experience in stock control;
- Competence in the use of computers;
- Have an interest in and knowledge of agriculture;
- Have excellent communication skills;
- Demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail;
- Be a team player, capable of working with minimum supervision;
- Ideally have previous work experience in a retail environment;
- Ideally have an agricultural related qualification.
To request an application form please contact the HR Department at Fane Valley. Email: email@example.com, Tel: (028) 9261 0480 or apply on our GET GOT platform. https://fanevalley.getgotjobs.co.uk/home