Growing Better Together
Fane Valley is now one of Ireland's most progressive agri-food businesses, with interests in red meats, feed compounding, porridge oats and breakfast cereals, agricultural supplies, and renewable energy, operative across Europe. Our commitment to developing our work force is paramount in meeting our objective of delivering quality products with top class service at competitive prices.
Fane Valley has a diverse culture reflecting the diversity not only in the business functions but also in our locations. As a company we embrace change and continuously strive to be the best in whatever sector we enter.
Reference: Ref No: DFP/HI/07/20
Closing Date: 14th August 2020
Duncrue Food Processors Ltd (DFP) has been in operation for over thirty years. DFP has grown to be one of the UK’s leading beef dripping producers. Our primary operation is the manufacture of high quality beef dripping which is sold to the fast food, catering and food manufacturing industries.
We now wish to recruit for the above position.
You will be responsible for inspecting all incoming raw materials from the meat plants and insure that all foreign bodies have been removed.
- Monitor all incoming raw materials;
- Record information as required in relation to the raw material;
- Ensure all quality checks are completed in line with SOP and recorded correctly;
- Carry out random process checks during production to ensure high quality of product;
- Maintain high standards of hygiene and cleanliness in the department;
- Record and retain appropriate records for the department.
- Previous work experience in a food manufacturing environment;
- Experience of record keeping with attention to detail;
- An awareness of health and safety legislation;
- Demonstrate excellent communication and problem solving skills;
- Good level of written and spoken English.
Preference will be given to candidates who have:
- Previous work experience in the meat industry;
- Food Hygiene Awareness;
- Experience of raw material intake.
The successful candidate will be required to work shifts and some flexibility is required. Monday – Friday (shifts 2pm – 10.30pm and 4pm – finish)
To request an application form please contact the HR Department at Fane Valley.
Email: email@example.com, Tel: (028) 92 610480 or apply direct through our Get Got Portal https://fanevalley.getgotjobs.co.uk/home