Growing Better Together
Fane Valley is now one of Ireland's most progressive agri-food businesses, with interests in red meats, feed compounding, porridge oats and breakfast cereals, agricultural supplies, and renewable energy, operative across Europe. Our commitment to developing our work force is paramount in meeting our objective of delivering quality products with top class service at competitive prices.
Fane Valley has a diverse culture reflecting the diversity not only in the business functions but also in our locations. As a company we embrace change and continuously strive to be the best in whatever sector we enter.
Reference: Ref: FVS/SA/10/20a
Closing Date: 26th October 2020
Fane Valley Stores is a leading supplier of animal health and agricultural products to farmers and the rural community. With an expanding network of agri-retail stores and a strong on-line platform, our aim is to exceed the expectations of our customers.
We are currently recruiting for the following position at our Omagh Store.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times;
- Interacting with the customer in a pleasant, friendly and helpful manner;
- Assisting with stock management and product replenishment;
- Processing orders for visual and electronic livestock identification products;
- Supporting other store functions when needed;
- Complying with relevant legal obligations.
- A good basic education which includes GCSE Mathematics & English (or equivalent);
- Previous work experience in a retail environment;
- Retail product knowledge of agricultural goods;
- Experience in crop and/or animal husbandry;
- Cash handling experience;
- Competence in the use of computers;
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and have a friendly, helpful and enthusiastic personality;
- Be a team player, capable of working with minimum supervision;
- Ideally have an interest and qualification in agriculture;
- Ideally have a RAMA (SQP) qualification.
To request an application form please contact the HR Department at Fane Valley.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: (028) 92 610480 or apply directly through our
Get Got portal at https://fanevalley.getgotjobs.co.uk/home.