Growing Better Together
Fane Valley is now one of Ireland's most progressive agri-food businesses, with interests in red meats, feed compounding, porridge oats and breakfast cereals, agricultural supplies, and renewable energy, operative across Europe. Our commitment to developing our work force is paramount in meeting our objective of delivering quality products with top class service at competitive prices.
Fane Valley has a diverse culture reflecting the diversity not only in the business functions but also in our locations. As a company we embrace change and continuously strive to be the best in whatever sector we enter.
Business Development Administrator (Maternity)
Reference: Ref: FV/BDA/10/20
Closing Date: 30th October 2020
Fane Valley Co-op has interests in red meat processing (beef, lamb and edible offal’s), the production of beef dripping, fully integrated duck production & processing, porridge oats & breakfast cereals, animal feed manufacturing, agricultural supplies and the provision of agronomy & forage services.
Based in Moira we now wish to appoint a highly motivated Business Development Administrator with a proven ability to work on their own initiative and who can add value to the business development function across our Agri business in Northern Ireland and Donegal.
- To support the management team with the integration and development of acquired businesses across the Fane Valley Group;
- To support the management team with the develop and implementation of strategic plans across the business;
- To support development and delivery of a range of enhanced technical services for customers and shareholders across the Fane Valley business;
- To assist with the development and implementation of the Fane Valley Customer Management Systems across the Fane Valley Agri businesses.
- Be educated to degree level in Agriculture, Business or a related discipline;
- Have strong IT skills with experience in Microsoft applications;
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of the Northern Ireland agricultural industry;
- Have previous experience of dealing with farmers and the rural community;
- Demonstrate excellent communication (written & Oral) and interpersonal skills;
- Have excellent business acumen and commercial awareness and be comfortable with delivering on ambitious targets;
- The ability to work on their own initiative within a dynamic work environment;
- Excellent analytical skills and a strong eye for detail;
- A Driving license and access to their own transport.
In return the company offers an attractive salary, training and development and excellent career progression opportunities.
To request an application form please contact the HR Department at Fane Valley.
Email: email@example.com, Tel: (028) 92 610480 or apply directly through our Get Got portal at https://fanevalley.getgotjobs.co.uk